Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hi. Nice to meet ya.

Hi, my name is Sam. I know that this is going to be slightly cliche (especially since I saw about 20 other of these trying to find a good blog name), but I'm going to try this anyway. Oh wait- I haven't told you what I'm going to try. Well, I am going to post one picture a day on to this blog. Maybe just a picture of mine that I photoshopp'd, or one of my old favorites, or a new random picture, as long as it's one of mine. I was going to do it so that I would post one picture everyday on here for the same day I take it, but due to my ocd-ness about my pictures, I'm not sure if I'd be able to actually get one up online everyday.

Therefore, one picture a day from somepoint in my life that I took. So, even though this is just the first post, Let me post todays. I took this picture a little over a year ago. It was one of the first pictures taken with my dslr camera. I always thought it had an interesting aspect to it. So yeah. Enjoy. Have fun. Look around (though there isn't much here to see yet). But give suggestions at will. I'd appreciate it (:

2 comments:

  1. I like your about me. It's amazing. You are in fact human, and not dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that, my friend. True that.

    ReplyDelete